Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mix it Up: Favorite Yarn Bee Scarf


I made this scarf for a friend of mine as a "Your My Best Friend" gift. She loves Pink...just as much as I love eyelash yarn. So, I thought I would mix a few of my favorite Yarn Bee yarns together to get this wonderful thick and visually stimulating scarf!
This works up really fast and is absolutely Beautiful! Great for a beginner who wants to experiment with some novelty yarns. Just a style note: I think the longer the better...makes a nice long line down the front of you to accentuate height not width!
Yarn:
1 skein Yarn Bee Luscious in Parfet
1 skein Yarn Bee Playful in Glittering Ombre
1 ball Yarn Bee Wild Child Eyelash in Pink
Needles: US size 17
Pattern: Cast on 17 K across row (garter stitch), turn; Repeat until scarf measures 60+
Let me know if you make this!

No comments: