Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This Weekend

Isn't it funny how you can have an entire weekend planned out to perfections then one little kink and the plan is ruined? That is exactly what happened to me. I have every intention on writing a really nice post, give some new patterns and get some pictures up here then WHAMMY...all H-E-double hockey sticks happens and here it is Wednesday Morning and I am just now getting on here.

I am so sorry my dears! Many of you have emailed me asking me if I am okay and making sure I haven't succumb to an avalanche of yarn or anything. I assure you, I am fine...just a little rough around the edges.

Anyway, I will get the pictures from last night up on my computer and I will write an entire post about the WONDERFUL NIGHT!

You are just going to have to wait!

Marly

No comments: