- Yarn Bee Soft Delight Extreams in Green not even one whole skein
- Lion Brand Fun Furn in Lime 2 Balls Exactly
- Size 19
- Garter Stitch (knit every row)
- Holding both yarns together, CO 12 (24 for larger scarf) using long tail method
- work in Garter stitch until scarf measures 36" (60+inches for larger scarf)
- Bind off; tuck in your ends
See, I told you it was simple. But you end up with two really great matching scarves...FAST! I started both of these at 6:00 at night and was finished by 9:00 the same night.
Why did I make them? It was friendship week at my daughters school and Green (specifically lime green) was her 9th grade friends favorite color. Therefore, I thought it would be great to make her a nice scarf and one for Ally to match (so she felt special). It was a hit!
I can think of a few of my other friends who would LOVE to have this exact scarf. But I am not naming names (KareBear).
I hope you like this scarf as much as my daughter. Please let me know if you make it!