Thursday, March 15, 2007

Vote: Las Vegas

The Strip


Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Recent Stash EnrichmentRecent Stash Enrichment...

Trekking Scored form a bet...Go COLTS
Trekking Yarn scored from a bet...GO COLTS!...

The NEVER ENDING SOCK
The NEVER ENDING SOCK!

What on earth could I be talking about? Here's the 411:

Kids farmed out to the E-N-T-I-R-E family for two whole nights (you know what they say, "it takes a village") meanwhile, tonight John and I are "lea-ving, On a jet plane!" Can you believe it? We are actually going on a trip...not a long trip...but a trip non the less! We leave tonight and get back into town Saturday afternoon!

Why you ask, well, John had to go to Vegas for business so I thought I would get a ticket and tag along. He doesn't seem to mind :-) I am good company so who wouldn't mind, really! LOL!

Anyway, you all know what my most stressful part about going on a trip is? (not including the flying itself) That's right, deciding what project I want to bring? There are three options at the top and I need your help!

Considering that most of the trip I will be either in a plane or a car I thought it best to bring socks. But, I don't know which ones! So VOTE PLEASE!

I will let you know how the trip went when I get back. Hopefully, John will let me find a good yarn store around there...but I am not holding my breath. Oh well, it will be fun anyway!

Okay, time to vote!
Hey "Blogliners": Poll on sidebar of blog so please check it out!!