Monday, January 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Okay, you are special when you have been tagged by a friend in the blog world!

Val has tagged me for two things, and I have been promising her that I would respond so I am going to write about those today.

The first is the 123 tag.
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

Okay, so there isn't really a book close to me so I have to go and blindly grab a book from my bookshelf. Here Goes...*leans over in chair nearly falling fat arse out of it to get a (hopefully) intellectual book* huh, how apropos:

Page 123: Lacy Doily Valentine: red construction paper, lacy paper doily, tape, glue
1. Cut 2 hearts out of red paper
2. Hinge them together with tape.
3. Clue the bottom heart onto the white doily
4. Lift the top heart to write your message

This is from The Little Big Book for Moms edited by Lena Tabori and Alice Wong. Kinda funny that it is about Valentines day and that is just around the corner.

~The second tag involves a letter. Now, she gave me the letter J...

John: my husbands name. J also so happens to be the first letter of my last five boyfriends before I got married! No kidding, Josh, Joe, Justin, Jeff and John. Needless to say, when I met John, I knew he was a keeper because of his name (and his smile, and his eyes, and his touch, and his laugh, and his love of shoes...but I digress) John and I have been married for five years and have three beautiful children.

Josiah: my youngest son's name. He is named after a great King in the bible. Read all about him here. JoJo as we call him is a true delight!

Japan: this is where Hiro Nakamura is from in the TV show Heroes! I LOVE this show! Each week it gets better and better! I love the way they show each show as a chapter. It totally feels like I am reading chapters in a book. If you haven't seen this show I recommend you watch it tonight!

Jasmine: what a fresh smelling flower. I love the smell of Jasmine.

Jennifer: the name of my best friend.
Janene: the name of my other best friend

Jackson, Peter: the producer of the Best Movie Series ever made
Lord of The Rings.

Joke: I love a good joke! Anybody got one?

Javelin: I threw the javelin a bit in college but really wasn't good at it so I stuck to the shot put, discus, hammer and the weight throw.

Justin Timberlake: Big Fan!

Okay, I think that is enough...

Who am I going to tag?

Jenn letter A, Lain letter S, Allegra letter H, Kaity letter P, Melody letter W!

Checkout these Chicas!

Marly

2 comments:

Melody said...

D'OH! ok. i'll do this. it'll give me something to write, since i'm not doing much of anything else. for the letter, one.. do we get to pick our own letter? i'm always full of questions! thanks for thinking of me :-)

Valerie said...

Wow! Giving you J was totally random, and look! I had no idea about your husband's and children's names! Love your meme--you're right, I'm very proud. :)