Okay, Christmas is over. Is it bad that I am happy this time of year is over. Do I put all this pressure on myself? Well, honestly, ya. I know I do. But, when I see the happy looks on my families face when they open their gifts...makes it all worth it!
So, what did I get done?
Christmas List 2007
Sister: Socks size 10 womans footcomplete Brother: Socks size 13 mans footcomplete
- Husband: Socks size 14 mans foot...not happening!
- Dad: bought him Tony Dungy's Book
Sister in Law: Scarfcomplete Brother in Law: Socks size 11 mans footcomplete Mom: Dishclothscomplete
Dishclothspurchased pants instead
- Nephews: mittens still working on
Toothpick Optional Pursecomplete Larger Than Life Bagcompleted...I gave her the one I made for the class
- Surprise Gift...finished but the recipient doesn't have so I won't tell!
- Baby Cable Socks...in progress. I am on the heel of both socks on dpn #1
- Uncle Hank...
I will post pictures of the finished projects then I will post more on other things tomorrow. I am OVER this holiday work!! How about you?