Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's Over...Thank God!

Okay, Christmas is over. Is it bad that I am happy this time of year is over. Do I put all this pressure on myself? Well, honestly, ya. I know I do. But, when I see the happy looks on my families face when they open their gifts...makes it all worth it!

So, what did I get done?

Christmas List 2007

Updated 12-30-2007

  1. Sister: Socks size 10 womans foot complete
  2. Brother: Socks size 13 mans foot complete
  3. Husband: Socks size 14 mans foot...not happening!
  4. Dad: bought him Tony Dungy's Book
  5. Sister in Law: Scarf complete
  6. Brother in Law: Socks size 11 mans foot complete
  7. Mom: Dishcloths complete
  8. Grandma: Dishcloths purchased pants instead
  9. Nephews: mittens still working on
  10. Toothpick Optional Purse complete
  11. Larger Than Life Bag completed...I gave her the one I made for the class
  12. Surprise Gift...finished but the recipient doesn't have so I won't tell!
  13. Baby Cable Socks...in progress. I am on the heel of both socks on dpn #1
  14. Uncle Hank...Socks
*sigh* I am so close to havening it all done. I can't wait until it is done!

I will post pictures of the finished projects then I will post more on other things tomorrow. I am OVER this holiday work!! How about you?



3 comments:

Kim said...

Good for you Marly! I wish I could have gotten everything done that I wanted to. I am very impressed!

kaoticorchid said...

Looks awesome, (and what a list!) and totally way, way more than I was willing to do this year. Happy New Years!

ChelleC said...

Marly, I followed you over here from Ravelry. You are so interesting. Your personality shines through even over the net. Hi! You are a knitting and crocheting dynamo. I don't know how you do all that you do. Happy New Year. Now that you've gotten all that Christmas crafting done, do something for yourself. : )